2015年12月24日星期四

Paris Hilton: 'I'm in the best shape of my life'

(Photo:princess prom dresses uk)
Paris Hilton has "never been healthier" since ditching fast food and fizzy drinks.
The hotel heiress has always had a slim figure but since meeting boyfriend Thomas Gross, she has embraced a healthier lifestyle and toned up.
"Thomas has a gym and spa in his house and we work out together," she told Britain's Closer magazine. "He's really into fitness, so he's inspired me to want to take better care of myself. I've never been healthier and I've never worked out so much in my life. I do weight-training, Pilates, swimming, hiking and surfing."
Paris has also changed her eating habits since getting together with the entrepreneur, eating oatmeal every morning and drinking wheatgrass juice and smoothies.
"I eat chicken, fish and vegetables - no more fast food or cola for me," she continued. "I'm in the best shape of my life and my stomach is flatter without eating sugar."
The 34-year-old has no intention of getting a helping hand from clinical sources when it comes to looking good, and while the media has speculated in the past as to whether the star has had any cosmetic surgery, Paris insists she is 100 per cent natural.

"I went to my dermatologist and asked: 'Do I need to do Botox?' And he said: 'No, I refuse to do it on you, your skin is perfect. You have the skin of a 21-year-old,'" she told the outlet. "He said he'd never seen anything like it in his life. I've never had any kind of surgery done - I have literally not had one thing done, and it feels really amazing to be au naturel. I would never want to change anything about myself, I'm very happy with the way I am."Read more at:short prom dresses uk

没有评论:

发表评论