2015年11月5日星期四

A Saks Fifth Avenue fashion show — and a couple knock-offs

Saks rocked the runway at the Vinoy.
(Photo:prom dresses)
Saks Fifth Avenue Sarasota rocked the runway at a recent fashion show at the Vinoy that was hosted by the Margaret Scheson Stuart Society as a fundraiser for the Museum of Fine Arts.
Okay. That was a mouthful, so I'll give you the highlights in twitter mode.
Fur capes. Single-stone statement ring. Long, gold link necklace. Thank the Lord. Maxi dresses are still very much in.
Yes ladies, we can hid unshaved legs for at least another season based on the numerous maxi dresses Saks showed on the runway. There were elegant, full length gowns as well. But the wear-anywhere Maxi is still a fashion staple.
I also saw several fur capes. I'd like to get one, fake of course, to put on with previously mentioned maxi dress to dress it up when the temps get below 50 degrees.
Statement rings and necklaces were also prominent. I have several chunky necklaces with a lot going on, but decided I'd like a simpler one similar to what I saw in the show that was a statement but not a managerie. I found one on Nieman Marcus Last Call website for $30. Also spotted a big, turquioise chunky ring on Asos.com for $14.

The desingers on the Saks runway included Robert Cavalli, Yigal Azrouel, Ralph Lauren, Theia, Teri Jon, Alexander McQueen, Dolce & Gabbana, Stella McCartney, Michael Kors, Mary Katrantzou and Tahari. I wouldn't kick any of them out of my closet if I could afford them either.Read more at:cocktail dresses uk

没有评论:

发表评论