2016年2月2日星期二

Catherine Zeta Jones: I haven’t been to the plastic surgeon... yet

Main Image
(Photo:yellow prom dresses uk)
In a candid interview the star, who lit up the premiere of her latest film Dad’s Army last week, set the record straight on her personal life.
Over the years Catherine, 46, has been accused of having cheekbone and upper lip fillers, an upper eye lift, Botox injections, a boob job, a nose job and a mini-facelift.
But she says: “Contrary to public opinion, I have not been under the knife — yet is what I say!
“If I feel like it, I’m going to go ahead and do it.”
Catherine, who won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in 2002 musical Chicago, shed light on her battle with bipolar disorder, the mental illness which caused her to seek treatment in 2011.
She also told Good Housekeeping magazine about her 15-year marriage to Hollywood star Michael Douglas, 71.
Catherine said: “Fifteen years is a long time. You’ve got to keep the home fires burning. I think people today are so quick to throw in the towel on marriage.” Catherine talked about Michael’s tongue cancer diagnosis in 2010 and the couple’s brief separation three years later.
And she shared her keep-fit tips after recently admitting the secret to her youthful appearance is rubbing argan oil into her skin.
CATHERINE said of their recent wedding anniversary: “It was great. Just the two of us at one of our favourite restaurants, laughing that we haven’t killed each other yet and that we are still alive! It’s a long road.
“You have to give it your best shot and not give up when the first problem arises because that won’t be the last problem. There will be many more down the road.”
On his cancer battle
WE tried to keep it as private as possible, but because of what we do, it’s very hard.
I didn’t talk to other people about it enough. That’s one thing I would do more of.
Our two children asking, ‘Is Daddy going to die?’ was really hard.
It was an experience that I am so happy is in our rear-view mirror.
On her bi-polar battle
FINDING out it was called something was the best thing that ever happened to me.
The fact there was a name for my emotions and that a professional could talk me through my symptoms was very liberating.
There are amazing highs and very low lows. My goal is to be consistently in the middle. I’m in a very good place right now.
A lot of that is to do with the fact that I’m much more knowledgeable about what I call my pain in the a**e!
IT was everything I’d hoped it would be. There is something about working with Brits of that calibre (cast includes Toby Jones, Michael Gambon, Blake Harrison and Tom Courtenay, above).
I had Tom Courtenay flirting with me at 7am in the make-up chair, and him and Michael Gambon bantering away. I couldn’t stop laughing.
On going under knife
YOU don’t have to be a beauty queen to be an actress.
The roles coming my way now are different and more interesting.
But I’m not anti-plastic surgery. If it makes you feel better, who am I to say it’s wrong?

I HAVE my dancing. Being active is much healthier for my psyche. I feel it’s healthy for a body to sweat every day. I run on my treadmill or power walk outside. Then I do some bodywork and arm work.Read more at:grey prom dresses

没有评论:

发表评论